- Violence - Violence

Nice

This song dosnt get boring for even a secoind :)
The drums fit perfectly along with the song and i love how the whole piece escelates so smoothly, the change around 2:34 is just like a punch to the rest of the song if ya get me ha, loved it..
*downloads*
Btw what synth do you use for the strings?

Rottenbeard responds:

Hi DocMurdock, glad you liked this older piece from me. I'm really not sure what synth I used when I wrote this since it was so long ago. Might've been something that came bundled with my M-Audio Keyrig, but I really don't know, sorry!

Thanks for checking out some of my other stuff!
Cheers,
Daniel

Come Red Tide Come Red Tide

Whoa

Brilliant, i love how the layers are slowly introduced they all fit together brilliantly, the tone is really clear and there is nothing (from what i can tell) Lost in the mix. The only critisism i have is the drum sound seems to stick out as not as good quality wise as the rest of the tracks but thats not gonna be noticable to the majority of people ha and dosnt really take much away from the song.
All i really wish is that it went on forever :P

Rottenbeard responds:

Hi DocMurdock, thanks for the nice write up! I'm not sure what you're referring to in terms of drum quality. If you mean the performance, then I agree with you, drumming is something I constantly strive to improve in my music. Drumming is something i've been picking up slowly (i'm a guitarist, really, not a drummer!), so the performances in my songs are still relatively robotic compared to everything else unfortunately!

Cheers for the review!
Daniel

&amp;lt;Me &amp;amp; the expression of Me&amp;gt; V3 <Me & the expression of Me> V3

Better

Slight bit more variation etc would really help tho, itd be a deadly intro but it kinda needs to..go somewhere i guess ha

&amp;lt;Me &amp;amp; the expression of me&amp;gt; <Me & the expression of me>

Umm

Its a 14 second loop..it could be cool if there was something to it though..

Conal responds:

: l

Past, Present, And Forgotten Past, Present, And Forgotten

I loved it :D

If more people went outside the box like this and experimented a bit, music in general would be alot more interesting than it is, i like how the guitar dosnt take other the song at all and i just love the mood change when it comes in.

My Butt Can Sing V11 My Butt Can Sing V11

Hahaha

This NEEDS to have an animation made for it XD

PK - Voice Acting Sample PK - Voice Acting Sample

Umm

That was just plain annoying to be honest..

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Wow

Better than anything i could hope to write, this is an amazing piece of music and I hope you won that competition :)

He's a Pirate (Acoustic Cover) He's a Pirate (Acoustic Cover)

Ehm..

Its just not actually enjoyable to listen to at all... The percussion really ruins it, its just one symbol over and over again at random points, im guessin ya were tryin to use it to support the melody but it just distracts from it..
The guitar sounds okay but the whole thing lacks the whole epic feel of the original and the part where it just stops dosnt fit at all..

One Last Sunset One Last Sunset

Wow

Love it, exactly what ive been trying to go for lately tbh..really really nice piece, downloaded :)