Kids These Days Kids These Days

Hahaha

Epic..But, that was on TRE?XD When?XD

Resivic Evil (5/5) Resivic Evil (5/5)

Not bad

Some funny bits, animation was okay, i just.didnt laugh.

What... ? What... ?

Nice

Nice one for a tester animation, refine your style etc over some time and you could do some really cool stuff :)
I liked the facial expressions btw xD

Bieber Metamorph Bieber Metamorph

Ehhhm..

The voice acting was terrible, the gameplay repetitive, but the art and original idea are pretty funny..

Doodle Pets Doodle Pets

okay

okay basis for a game but you just arent given enough time, it often cuts to restard when the bad pet is in the process of falling of stage..

field doctor v2 field doctor v2

I like it :)

great idea, just needs some scrubbing up.. maybe improve the art, add levels or upgrades or something, and instead the zombies just getting bigger, have different creatures attacking to? Lik super evolved zombies or some shit (I dunno) XD

- Violence - Violence

Nice

This song dosnt get boring for even a secoind :)
The drums fit perfectly along with the song and i love how the whole piece escelates so smoothly, the change around 2:34 is just like a punch to the rest of the song if ya get me ha, loved it..
*downloads*
Btw what synth do you use for the strings?

Rottenbeard responds:

Hi DocMurdock, glad you liked this older piece from me. I'm really not sure what synth I used when I wrote this since it was so long ago. Might've been something that came bundled with my M-Audio Keyrig, but I really don't know, sorry!

Thanks for checking out some of my other stuff!
Cheers,
Daniel

Come Red Tide Come Red Tide

Whoa

Brilliant, i love how the layers are slowly introduced they all fit together brilliantly, the tone is really clear and there is nothing (from what i can tell) Lost in the mix. The only critisism i have is the drum sound seems to stick out as not as good quality wise as the rest of the tracks but thats not gonna be noticable to the majority of people ha and dosnt really take much away from the song.
All i really wish is that it went on forever :P

Rottenbeard responds:

Hi DocMurdock, thanks for the nice write up! I'm not sure what you're referring to in terms of drum quality. If you mean the performance, then I agree with you, drumming is something I constantly strive to improve in my music. Drumming is something i've been picking up slowly (i'm a guitarist, really, not a drummer!), so the performances in my songs are still relatively robotic compared to everything else unfortunately!

Cheers for the review!
Daniel

&amp;lt;Me &amp;amp; the expression of Me&amp;gt; V3 <Me & the expression of Me> V3

Better

Slight bit more variation etc would really help tho, itd be a deadly intro but it kinda needs to..go somewhere i guess ha

THUG LIFE!!! THUG LIFE!!!

Hahaha

10 just cos youactually had the cheek to upload..that xD
Haha his arm looks like a dick lmao